- In the Dashboard's main menu, click on Domains then on the Domains page click Add Domain.
- In the Add Domain dialogue, enter your app's Hostname. This is the web address of your app without the https://. For example, OnboardList's hostname is www.onboardlist.com.
- In the Add Domain dialogue, enter the Email Reminders From Name for reminder emails that will get sent to your uers. This is could be your name, or the name of your company.
- In the Add Domain dialogue, enter the Email Reminders Reply-To Address. This is where replies to reminder emails will be sent, for example email@example.com.
- In the Add Domain dialogue, click Add Domain to finish adding your domain.
- If you need to edit or delete a domain, on the Domains page under Actions click the pencil icon to edit a domain and the trash can icon to delete it.
Note the Startup plan lets you add one domain, the Growth plan lets you add up to three domains, and the Unlimited plan lets you add an unlimited number of domains.
To change your plan, in the Dashboard's main menu click on Account, then on the Account page click on Billing and under the Plan tab select a plan and click Update Plan.