- Copy the following code snippet and paste it just before the closing body tag of the page where you want your checklist to appear for logged-in users, for example your dashboard:
- Set the hostname in the code snippet to the hostname you entered when you added your domain. This is how OnboardList knows which checklist to display for your users.
- Set the firstName, lastName, and email properties in the code snippet to the current user's first name, last name, and email address.
- Set the identifier property in the code snippet to a unique identifier for the current user, typically a database ID. This lets OnboardList track the state of each user's checklist.
- Sign in to the OnboardList dashboard at www.onboardlist.com/signin, then click on Domains. On the Domains page under User Signups, click Manage Signups. You should see user information from the account you used to test the widget in the previous step.
- Once you have confirmed the widget is being displayed and data is being collected in the previous two steps, copy and paste the code snippet into any other pages where you want the checklist widget to appear. Note it should only be added to pages for logged in users.